2010-03-31

My version of Google Reader Mobile

Tonight I wrote my first GAE + Java + Ajax (Lomtiki Engine - my Ajax framework) + Google Reader API + Opera Presto (Opera Mini rendering engine) application. I called it Google Reader Proxy.

The basic idea is that the speed limit on the issuance of pages placed on the server Opera Mini, but not on Google Reader Mobile + Opera Mini. And on my phone I press the button 10 times less..

To test the functionality you can go to Opera Mini Simulator and enter in the address bar grproxy.appspot.com


Funny.. my Google Reader trends after using this application.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL /reader/api/0/token from this server.



they close it

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Hacker Key Creative Commons License
    2006